Maintainence excellent dielectric properties and flexibility even when burnt; lesser insulation thickness then conventional dielectric materials provide space advantage; for every low and high ambient temperatures flame-heat-moisture-acid fumes, corona and ozone atmosphere protected insulated with
Ideal for instruments loops thermal resistance (-) 50 degree centigrade to 155 degree centigrade – copper conductor – glass fibre lapped braided and impregnated with thermo-setting varnish.
PTFE (Poly Tetra Fluoro Ethylene) is a polymer material, well-known these days. It has outstanding electrical, thermal and chemical properties.The operating temperature of PTFE is from – 65°C to 200°C for silver plated and – 65°C to 60°C for Nickel plated wires. Type ET (250V AC RMS), Type E (600V AC, RMS)and Type EE (1000V AC RMS) are manufactured strictly as per the specification of JSS 51004.
(1) Excellent thermal stability – suitable for use for- 65″C to 260″C.
(2) Suitable for very wide frequency range (D.C. to above 10,000MHz) over wide temperature range.
(3) Fire (flame) proof.
(4) Inert to practically all chemicals even at elevated temperatures.
(5) Smaller size, lighter weight and much higher reliability.
(6) Lowest dielectric constant (2.1) dissipation factor (below .003) and highest volume and surface resistivities (in Teraohms).
(7) Flex life – Excellent.
(8) Non-contaminating. Non-toxic and bio-compatible.
(9) Corona Resistance-Fair.
(10) Cold-flow and cut through resistance – Fair, (good mechanical strength).
(11) Resistance to ultra violet radiation and stress cracking-Excellent.
(12) Soldering iron resistant and suitable for high density wiring.
(13) Resistant to fungus and mould growth.
|Cross Sectional Area (sq. mm)||No. of Wires / Wire Dia (mm)||Current Rating (Amps)|
|0.75||24 / 0.2||5|
|1||32 / 0.2||10|
|1.5||48 / 0.2||15|
|2.5||80 / 0.2||22|
|4||128 / 0.2||30|
|6||85 / 0.3||42|
|10||80 / 0.4||69|
|16||128 / 0.4||86|
|25||200 / 0.4||120|
|35||280 / 0.4||135|
|50||400 / 0.4||155|
|70||560 / 0.4||213|
|95||760 / 0.4||260|
|120||960 / 0.4||303|